Skillful Materials Selection
Successfully transforming a design schematic into a three-dimensional reality starts with skillful evaluation of a wide range of variables. Aesthetics, function, cost, weight, durability and deadline become primary factors in the material selection process.
Our extensive manufacturing experience allows us to provide an accurate analysis, addressing the benefits and limitations of various options, and recommending the most suitable solution for your project.
Materials we use
- Wood – particle board, medium density fiberboard, plywood, veneer
- Metal – steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Plastic – low pressure laminate, high pressure laminate, PVC, acrylic, poly-carbonate, PETG, styrene
- Graphics – card stock, magnetic receptive, vinyl, digital, screened
- Lighting – LED, fluorescent
- Electronics – interactive monitors, CPU’s, speakers